Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi all
#1
Hi all!
Army vet here with 20+ years in the gym. I’m a long-time member on Peak, Sons of Iron, and Brotherhood.
Thankful to be here.
Reply
#2
Welcome aboard!
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

-Morpheus (from the Matrix)
Reply
#3
Welcome
Reply
#4
Welcome to the family! I updated your membership Smile
Reply
#5
Welcome to KC!
I invite you to https://steroidfreaks.is/
Reply
#6
(11-28-2025, 07:27 PM)Kubes Wrote: Welcome to the family! I updated your membership Smile

Thank you sir!
Reply
#7
Good to see ya over here bro...
Reply
#8
(12-14-2025, 08:33 AM)Demigod Wrote: Good to see ya over here bro...
Hey!!!!
Thank you. 
Hope all is well
Reply
#9
Welcome! Thank you for your service
Reply
#10
(11-28-2025, 02:10 PM)Myvirtue Wrote: Hi all!
Army vet here with 20+ years in the gym. I’m a long-time member on Peak, Sons of Iron, and Brotherhood.
Thankful to be here.

What’s good brother? 

Thank you for your service!

HAMMER & BELL has Oils, Orals, Peptides, HGH, HCG, Sex Meds Ancillaries & more! 

Premium, HPLC Quality Tested AAS! NO MINIMUM PURCHASE EVER! FREE domestic shipping for all orders $199+ ORDER TODAY! 
Https://www.hammerandbell.site
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 50026
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 27831
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 23846
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 191
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 183