Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS
Had a good session but the back pump wasn't great for some reason. That happens with back sometimes for some reason. Oh well!!
I think I had a smudge on my lens or something.
[Image: 0d7d078c921a1fd7386c096654600b5c.jpg][Image: 158cbbc57839c52ff9faa21202ef2872.jpg][Image: aa304acc27f8b00efed9c0a2e5fb14a7.jpg][Image: 6bcbaa60a3575cf1f5441c6cfe6a2fec.jpg][Image: 46254f5167ff4fb3b3894f360eff3d9a.jpg]

Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
Reply
Got a little busy sleeping like a bear this weekend so got behind posting. Them things went all to hell last night and this morning and it really affected my training today. At least I feel like it did my heavy pressing. That said, on my back off set with 275#, shit started feeling too good to leave so just lowered weight more and added a band just to have some fun. I fucking love banding a press! I don't know why I don't do it more. Well, I know why. Anyways, my first set sucked but the rest was awesome. Also, tossed the decline press at the end and went to hammer incline. I tried the decline a few times and it just doesn't do it for me. Flat and incline just feel better.
[Image: 4c9a48e345bbc010ddd65ea3650108bb.jpg][Image: 8ee4461478901bf79bb6449576240741.jpg][Image: bfaa33b4535c2a9160360076d0f968d0.jpg][Image: 7c369cc809bfb3e4f046d91b615230dc.jpg][Image: 7823ac900e94480c01060ccf39ae1aeb.jpg]

Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
Reply
Yesterday's leg day. Totally forgot about doing the cluster set on leg press.somwent back and did it last. Still made progress though somehow. Was well rested though
[Image: b456a61c485c1789d975eeed3a2f2d36.jpg][Image: 1aefd6bc3e3d30185cb0b0c1b7ce3509.jpg][Image: 11a26d3fde64569c75c952e48b62d645.jpg][Image: e588e713555916f4d312fb0fb6c424f2.jpg]

Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
Reply
I swear I thought I posted this Monday or Tuesday. I really needed to feel some heavy weight this week and exactly what I've done. The pressing felt so good so we just stayed there instead of going to smith press. I freaking love band pressing
[Image: 3c5e4d1661d697f3adf83570feff0157.jpg][Image: 51c211477df044058082a62d8dc9d17c.jpg][Image: f481316ddcde025bb7bb77689d6bb872.jpg][Image: b1748840887bb5dc236f5b9a7652ede8.jpg][Image: 1407ef1c8f16dde615bf14e83f3511c9.jpg]

Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk

We did our regular pulldown movement yesterday then deadlifted 2.sets and then a drop set of cable rows. Cause the deads felt so good did that second set so it caused us to run out of time before doing hams but id say the deads covered that mostly. Worth it. Not happy only got 3 with 500 first time untouched that in a while so it'll climb fast. I will say, my back is sore from top to bottom. Set a PR with 405x13 tho. Wasn't pretty but did it.
[Image: a53ea8311a1f7d950dc2ba14cca88cc1.jpg][Image: 2baefea44fe1997425a3389193122d48.jpg]

Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
Reply
9/26 Legs
Had extra time Saturday so I was able to rest more and push a few more reps per set than usual. Problem is, now I gotta beat this with regular rest times

Seated hams 165x15/15/13+4
Smith squat 365x7 225x18
Leg press - 4.5pps x 5/5/5/3 barely
Leg ext - 150x15 135x15/14

[Image: 83b7c293730c12152e27c38155f5fe0f.jpg][Image: 92b933219bb1de1e130151bc09e2ec74.jpg][Image: c07065e46d846abc586e294104092c4d.jpg]

Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
Reply
Looking peeled there Sam...nice work!
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

-Morpheus (from the Matrix)
Reply
(09-28-2026, 08:08 PM)MindlessWork Wrote: Looking peeled there Sam...nice work!
Preciate ya

Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk

9/30 back/hams
We went to a new gym today and the equipment was fn amazing. Cybex, paramount, life fitness(old stuff). That said, didn't write down nothing. Just followed same patterns minus 1 arm pulldown. I think that was a paramount pulldown. Fn amazing!!!

Pulldown 3 sets all to fail and some cheat reps
1 set chest supposed row +asst reps
1 set t row
3 set seated row(cybex I think,)
2 sets str8 arm pulldown/cable pullover
3 sets lying hams (paramount I think)
2 diff super sets for arms too cause why not

Tried pull ups but back just wouldn't do it

[Image: ffa1a4026837cec0b7962ec676858466.jpg][Image: 684ceb07b9f00c2cf5ed0afc6a841b1f.jpg][Image: c1e1ff4e9a38418c6302c593f7b926d0.jpg]

[Image: 9477a180d77b70ec1166645c2a3daa98.jpg][Image: ce7c5cf8cc36dcbdfe6e487ec76a603d.jpg]

Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
Reply
[Image: 871a8dc6ac4f6ecc36b31fef95a65947.jpg][Image: 4453b92c81560b32804ac2cb2e363f82.jpg][Image: e2c8a8c86bd417fddefef33fca4893e9.jpg][Image: 672ba86ae6d7b886eafaf1295ee1f712.jpg]

Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
Reply
Damn good day but too tired to talk about it. [Image: 74c84b194dcb5c52b74dc6186425170f.jpg][Image: 09c01250cc75229925b9e2b2cf529699.jpg][Image: f4476000d3b5e8b1ddcd91bbd2fc42d8.jpg][Image: e22f5e5b1c6388bddde34e99da245a8e.jpg][Image: 46c617441df9958443468c2db5bf5bf0.jpg]

Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 50023
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 27827
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 23830
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 191
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 183