Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
food porn
#1
I just blew out my last trap and some bi-c3ps and now I am going to pie face their sandwich like it is my wife's juicy ass lmao....[Image: 17ce210127a08fa8a7ca8dc09ebd3a7f.jpg]
Reply
#2
Now I’m hungry again. That sandwich looks incredible
Reply
#3
lol I just had [emoji239]oz trip tip and greens for dinner
Reply
#4
I'd eat that in a heartbeat!
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

-Morpheus (from the Matrix)
Reply
#5
(01-28-2025, 06:35 PM)Jolter604 Wrote: I just blew out my last trap and some bi-c3ps and now I am going to pie face their sandwich like it is my wife's juicy ass lmao....[Image: 17ce210127a08fa8a7ca8dc09ebd3a7f.jpg]
chicken Philly
small
they have med and large
Reply
#6
Annnnd now I'm hungry.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 50634
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28173
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24386
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 202
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 188