Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
UFC 310 Pantoja Vs Asakura
#1
Thia is a very intersting card with Gane, Smith, Sterling, Weidman, Cheisa and Guide. I am interested for sure!!
Reply
#2
I'm stoked for Ian Garry Vs. Shavkat.

2 undefeated prospects. Shavkat was supposed to fight for the title but Belal pulled out.

I know Ian is a huge underdog here, but I'd love to see the upset! Other fighters in the division
turned down the fight with Shavkat. If Ian stays on the outside, I think he has a chance.
We'll see...
Reply
#3
This should be a bad ass fight card!
Reply
#4
The more and more i look at this card the more i can't wait!!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 50634
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28175
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24387
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 202
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 188