Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to post a pic ?
#1
I was playing with the settings when posting and can’t figure out how to post pics. 
I tried at the bottom were it says drag files here and clicked on it. It allows me to go to my photo library but when I hit add nothing happens. 
And sometimes there a little icon just above the area you type your post . You know we’re the smiley faces and url link and stuffs at. But mine just says url when I click it. 
Hope that’s not confusing! 
But how do you add pics from your photo library ?
Reply
#2
If you use Tapatalk it’s easy. Through the web interface you should be able to click the paper clip and attach it
Reply
#3
Pic check

Ok I seem to have it working now ! I actually went back down to the bottom and slicked add image again and picked a pic and BAM! It worked lol I was doing something wrong yesterday for sure.

Pic chesck

Yeah I got it!


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Reply
#4
Boom!!!!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51310
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28544
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24652
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 208
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190