Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey guys
#1
Came over from hardcoremuscle.com you should be on olm been around since the AAA board and animals forms been a long time. Might be getting back into sweety things recovering some from some bad lymphedema in the legs. Good to see people here and I see from back in the day. I'm going to stick around so I'll be here I don't post much but feel free to hit me up I'm around dafatguy
Reply
#2
Welcome to the family brother. I will update your member status now
Reply
#3
Welcome on over brother!
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

-Morpheus (from the Matrix)
Reply
#4
Old boards.. hmmmm, the good ol days! I could name a hand full that I spent most of my twenties in..

Welcome!
Reply
#5
Good to see some OG's up in here. Has anyone seen bumpo? Who remembers finafarm? Lol
Reply
#6
(10-13-2024, 02:24 PM)Kubes Wrote: Welcome to the family brother. I will update your member status now

Thank you brother!
Reply
#7
(10-14-2024, 05:22 PM)Devil1 Wrote: Old boards..  hmmmm, the good ol days!  I could name a hand full that I spent most of my twenties in.. 

Welcome!

Amen! The allure of the old boards for me was how taboo the lifestyle was to the public.

@dafatguy- Welcome! 
h
Reply
#8
Welcome to SB!
I invite you to https://steroidfreaks.is/
Reply
#9
Good to be here. Spent a lot of time at AA and OSBB back in the day.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51842
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28820
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24968
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 210
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190