Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I am new help me!!
#1
I just ran test, tren, sdrol, halo, GH, Deca and npp. Didn’t do PCT. It was a yr ago when will my system kick back in? Help!

OH I ran that cause a Kubes told me to
JK

Sincerely, XXL
Reply
#2
OMG and i know this guy!!! Smile
Reply
#3
(10-07-2024, 07:12 PM)Kubes Wrote: OMG and i know this guy!!! Smile


Reply
#4
Welcome aboard!
Reply
#5
Bump up the tren add DHB, you’ll be fine.. Smile
Reply
#6
(10-10-2024, 12:57 PM)Devil1 Wrote: Bump up the tren add DHB, you’ll be fine.. Smile


Hey devil I’m in the road but I will promote you tonight!!! Welcome to the family
Reply
#7
What @Devil1 said.

Sent from my motorola razr 2023 using Tapatalk
Reply
#8
(10-10-2024, 12:57 PM)Devil1 Wrote: Bump up the tren add DHB, you’ll be fine.. Smile


K done
Reply
#9
Must be the Test that's giving you problems...lol.
Reply
#10
(10-13-2024, 02:02 PM)Mr.Smith45 Wrote: Must be the Test that's giving you problems...lol.

Big Grin
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

-Morpheus (from the Matrix)
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51931
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28896
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 25029
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 212
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192