Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi there new old man here
#1
I don’t post much just like to read. Thanks.
Reply
#2
Welcome to the forum friend. Make yourself at home!
Reply
#3
Welcome aboard glad to have you
Reply
#4
(02-28-2025, 01:03 PM)Pollock63 Wrote: I don’t post much just like to read. Thanks.

Welcome to the Family brother.

Hopefully we can encourage you to feel comfortable enough to post more often.

Anything you need please ask.
Reply
#5
(03-01-2025, 08:29 PM)PEP-PATRIOT Wrote:
(02-28-2025, 01:03 PM)Pollock63 Wrote: I don’t post much just like to read. Thanks.

Welcome to the Family brother.

Hopefully we can encourage you to feel comfortable enough to post more often.

Anything you need please ask.

Like Pep said, post up anytime

Welcome!
Reply
#6
Welcome
I invite you to https://steroidfreaks.is/
Reply
#7
Welcome and who referred you to us?
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

-Morpheus (from the Matrix)
Reply
#8
Welcome to the board bro... Glad to have you here.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51924
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28892
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 25024
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 212
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192