Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Whatcha eating?
#1
It’s that time of year, I’m bringing the calories up a little to fluff up for the holidays..  can’t wait for thanksgiving!!

Just plowed through a big plate of Chinese food, combination fried rice and a bowl of egg drop soup!  

Post up ideas, favorite recipes, cheat meals, whatever, I can’t eat enough right now!
Reply
#2
I love these threads!!!
Reply
#3
Tacos de alombre tonight.. rice and charro beans on the side.
Reply
#4
Chicken breast with apple cranberry stuffing, rice and cheesy broccoli!
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

-Morpheus (from the Matrix)
Reply
#5
6 oz grilled sirloin leafy greens broccoli and avocado
Reply
#6
My diet is pretty bland and basic , Chicken , Venison , Moose , Duck , Tuna and Salmon , Trout , rice or tatos , I eat a lot of honey , yogurt , blueberries n bananas , raisins , keto wraps. With my epilepsy I can't really stack tons of carbs like most guys , they can trigger seizures so I keep my carbs around 100 to 150 a day.

For the most part I live and eat sugar free other than around my work out , If I get shakey I got no problem grabbing a reeces or a poptart for quick sugar. One of the benefits of PL and not being a BB , I don't have to be quite so clean on my macros.
Reply
#7
Nice homemade pizza pie sounds good tonight and some football
Reply
#8
And instead of rice
can not be groats such as buckwheat
is much healthier
Reply
#9
Just sat down at my favorite Chinese spot.. i know, I’m a fatty..
Reply
#10
6 oz grilled chicken brown rice
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51992
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28946
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 25082
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 228
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 205