Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are you listening to
#1
I've known about Children of Bodom but had never gave them a listen until recently. Don't care much for the keyboards but other than that I'm really liking their music. Heavy and catchy.....
Reply
#2
I'll check them out. I listened to seether this morning during training
Reply
#3
A little Exodus this morning....
Reply
#4
Bonded by Blood?
Reply
#5
Lol... Actually yes I am.
Reply
#6
Bad ass brother!!
Reply
#7
Seether educate and medicate this morning!
Reply
#8
35 years ago my dear old man said I was just going through a phase... Lol. Now I'm 50 and still love me some thrash metal.
Reply
#9
I'm 55 so I lived through Exodus slayer venom anthrax at the peak bro
Reply
#10
Testament this morning... The Souls of Black album.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51963
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28925
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 25059
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 220
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 198