Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are you listening to
#11
Testiment is so good! Avenged sevenfold today old school Hail to the King
Reply
#12
A good dose of Five Finger Death Punch today!
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

-Morpheus (from the Matrix)
Reply
#13
Gojira this morning...
Reply
#14
I like punk , metal, industrial metal
Reply
#15
In Flames this morning...
Reply
#16
Going a bit lighter today. Old Van Halen
Reply
#17
Eddie was a hell of a guitar player. You prefer Dave or Sammy?
Reply
#18
(06-06-2026, 07:02 AM)Demigod Wrote: Eddie was a hell of a guitar player. You prefer Dave or Sammy?

I really liked both for different reasons. Sammy sang about love and relationships and David just loved wemon and partying. I thought they were both awesome
Reply
#19
I agree bro... I think Eddie wrote most the music and let the vocalist do the lyrics and vocal melodies. You got me wanting to put some Van Halen on now
Reply
#20
Hell yes!!!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51872
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28840
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24976
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 210
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190