This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
8/31/26 chest and bis
Didn't get as many sets of biceps as I wanted but I made every single set count. It was 5 sets to failure, them to single arm, and then several partials so the 5 sets were hard AF.
The flat bench coming back strong and fast. +2!reps from last time. I'll have 365 back in the bar in no time and I'm going to beat that 7 reps from last year!! My chest was totally trashed when I left. I'm loving the extra volume. Don't get it twisted tho, almost every set end in failure +partials or forced reps. Weight is starting to climb fast too. 204.8 today. I think it may just be a "fat day" tho so we'll see it it drops a lb tomorrow.
9/5 legs
Today was freaking amazing!!! I added a little something today though. Threw in a cluster set of leg press. Going to keep it in too for this workout. My legs are freaking trashed and I love this shit!!!!
Had a smashing leg day. I'm really liking the extra volume too. Strength shooting up every workout too. That said, I made a 50lb jump on smith squats and only got 6 reps vs 11 last time so not sure how I feel about that but it gives me something to work with though. Way things going, I'll get 8 next time so F it.
9/14/26 206.4lbs
Yesterday's chest and arms was amazing. Started out tired and everything felt heavy then locked in mentally for the first work set and killed the log book!! Shit was amazing