Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Old Man
#9
am just starting back after some healing in soft tissue.
I am doing hvac maintenance and electrical so it's eSier on me that mechanic work.
Using tb 500 and bcp will start back gh 3iu a day fasted upon rising take a dbol or tbol and eat after workout, igf des great bilateral, I do it each side during pump burning last 20 minutes of workout and I eat immediately after alot of carbs and enough protein
I only use food protein powders I found was waste of money.
Also I have Hematomatisis and my iron I am bringing down ar blood bank
I use a simple stack that works
Hgh 3iu ed upon rising
Test e 125mg week
Teen e 125mg week
Mast e 125mg week
Sust 300mg week
Tbol 25mg to 50mg pre-workout
Proviron 50mg to 100mg ed
I don't aromatase except if using deca and test without enough mast amd Proviron if I used more aromatase gear I would use 20 mg nolva 3 to 4 x week plus aromasin for me I only need 1/4 or 25mg tab 3x week max. That is me and with 750 test 600 deca 50mg adrol or dbol and hgh then I aromatase.

Dhb I love it and I only get pip if I am coming down with sickness it's like my body doesn't recognize the dhb and can hurt and inflame its Molecular weight hard to breakdown in depot but I absorb np as long as even ola cold starting.
Primo ace I get no pip either but I add to rest Iin pin
Guys u am ready to helo j posted these things fo get ball rolling on my part helping others. I will watch threads lnk if anyone wants me input

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Old Man - by 1bigun11 - 10-13-2024, 02:26 PM
Old Man - by Kubes - 10-13-2024, 02:31 PM
RE: Old Man - by MindlessWork - 10-13-2024, 02:42 PM
Old Man - by samgraves82 - 10-13-2024, 06:40 PM
RE: Old Man - by 1bigun11 - 10-14-2024, 10:41 AM
RE: Old Man - by Kubes - 10-14-2024, 11:03 AM
RE: Old Man - by Devil1 - 10-14-2024, 05:24 PM
Old Man - by Durro - 10-16-2024, 06:19 AM
Old Man - by Musclemechanic76 - 12-17-2024, 12:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51904
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28874
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 25009
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 212
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192