Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Old Man
#1
Sixty-three years old, and still love this stuff. Been competing since 1984, lol, and still try to get a show in once every couple of years. NPC grandmaster, super heavyweight. 5’9”, 250#. I’m a NASM certified bodybuilding Coach, but I have 0 clients. I just took the course because it was cheaper to take the course and learn the shit myself than to hire a trainer, lol. 

I like heavy duty, Yates type training, and tend to lose size when I try the volume stuff. Need A LOT more warmup sets now though. 

Personal note, Active duty Marine Corps from 1979-1982. And like riding my Harley and drinking beer. 

Mod over at Peak Muscle, and a Vet at a couple other boards. See some familiar faces and names. 

Thanks for having me.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Old Man - by 1bigun11 - 10-13-2024, 02:26 PM
Old Man - by Kubes - 10-13-2024, 02:31 PM
RE: Old Man - by MindlessWork - 10-13-2024, 02:42 PM
Old Man - by samgraves82 - 10-13-2024, 06:40 PM
RE: Old Man - by 1bigun11 - 10-14-2024, 10:41 AM
RE: Old Man - by Kubes - 10-14-2024, 11:03 AM
RE: Old Man - by Devil1 - 10-14-2024, 05:24 PM
Old Man - by Durro - 10-16-2024, 06:19 AM
Old Man - by Musclemechanic76 - 12-17-2024, 12:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51916
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28882
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 25023
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 212
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192