01-24-2025, 02:20 PM
A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING.
Well work has been crazy busy lately and I've been getting home late so I hadn't planned any particular workout so I just did whatever I felt that night.
*Squats--4 sets of 15
*Flat Bench Press--4 sets of 12
*Cable Flyes--4 sets of 15
*Shoulder Press--3 sets of 12
*Front Delt Raise W/Rope--4 sets of 12
*Leg Extension--5 sets of 15
*Tri Pressdowns W/Rope--5 sets of 15
*Cable Curls--5 sets of 15
*Close Grip Low Incline Bench Press--3 sets of 10
*Pulldowns to Front W/V-Handle--5 sets of 15
*Lat Pulldowns to Back--4 sets of 10
BUILT BY YOURMUSCLESHOP!!
Sent from my TMAF035G using Tapatalk
Well work has been crazy busy lately and I've been getting home late so I hadn't planned any particular workout so I just did whatever I felt that night.
*Squats--4 sets of 15
*Flat Bench Press--4 sets of 12
*Cable Flyes--4 sets of 15
*Shoulder Press--3 sets of 12
*Front Delt Raise W/Rope--4 sets of 12
*Leg Extension--5 sets of 15
*Tri Pressdowns W/Rope--5 sets of 15
*Cable Curls--5 sets of 15
*Close Grip Low Incline Bench Press--3 sets of 10
*Pulldowns to Front W/V-Handle--5 sets of 15
*Lat Pulldowns to Back--4 sets of 10
BUILT BY YOURMUSCLESHOP!!
Sent from my TMAF035G using Tapatalk
CODE PEP20 = 20% OFF
Contact Us :
Email : yourmuscleshopsales1@protonmail.com
WhatsApp : +91 96917 10589
VISIT US :
Https://WWW.GENLABS.ST
WWW.YOURMUSCLESHOP.COM
Contact Us :
Email : yourmuscleshopsales1@protonmail.com
WhatsApp : +91 96917 10589
VISIT US :
Https://WWW.GENLABS.ST
WWW.YOURMUSCLESHOP.COM

