Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Howdy
#2
(01-24-2025, 04:44 PM)the.bandit Wrote: Platinum referred me here. I was on the boards years ago prior to ORD. Came back to a few last year.
Old dog, new tricks.

I train more for health and looks than BBing these days. At 49, I've had enough surgeries from athletics and accidents to fill a few lifetimes, now its about health and vanity.

I have ADHD & Dyslexia so my posts tend to be all over the place... like this one.

Welcome to the family friend! Glad you joined Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Howdy - by the.bandit - 01-24-2025, 04:44 PM
RE: Howdy - by Kubes - 01-24-2025, 05:28 PM
RE: Howdy - by the.bandit - 01-25-2025, 01:36 PM
RE: Howdy - by Demigod - 01-24-2025, 05:48 PM
Howdy - by Durro - 01-25-2025, 04:07 PM
RE: Howdy - by the.bandit - 01-25-2025, 06:40 PM
Howdy - by Durro - 01-25-2025, 09:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51931
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28896
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 25031
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 212
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192