Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey all!
#1
Hey guys.. Ivan here, Vet of AS boards since 2003. Some of the older members here may recongnize me from when I was active on some of the boards like Meso, AB, OLM, SSB, etc. Most of the messages I get are from members who remember me doing a those yearly Transformation contests.

I was inactive on the boards for several years. I stopped training altogather while I went through a divorce and went back to get my degrees. Today I am a Physical Therapist and I work in a certified Sports Medical clinic half the week and in a Gold's Gym the other half. 

I returned to bodybuilding 5 years ago but was hampered by several injuries. Luckily I work closely with the Orthopedic specialists in my area and had a couple  surgeries last year to repair the worst of them, a torn hip labrum and torn Illiofemiral ligament.

This year was my comeback and its been amazing. At 44, I began taking HGH for the first time to assist in my recovery and it has gone even better than I hoped. At 9 months out from the 2nd hip surgery I can work out more (and smarter) now than I ever have in my life. My strength and physical look is almost back to where it was before my injuries. Im gussing quite a few people here can relate. I recognize a few of the Vets Ive seen on this board already..Kubes.. 01Dragonslayer.. many others Im sure will get here eventually.  Im only on a couple other public forums now. I enjoy learning and sharing our knowledge. Looking forward to being a part of this community!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hey all! - by Ivan_Drago - 10-18-2024, 11:16 PM
Hey all! - by Kubes - 10-19-2024, 02:12 AM
RE: Hey all! - by Ivan_Drago - 10-19-2024, 05:41 AM
Hey all! - by Kubes - 10-19-2024, 07:49 AM
RE: Hey all! - by Ivan_Drago - 10-19-2024, 08:45 AM
RE: Hey all! - by Kubes - 10-19-2024, 08:47 AM
RE: Hey all! - by Durro - 10-19-2024, 10:57 AM
RE: Hey all! - by PEP-PATRIOT - 10-19-2024, 11:20 AM
RE: Hey all! - by MindlessWork - 10-19-2024, 06:09 PM
RE: Hey all! - by 1bigun11 - 10-20-2024, 01:00 PM
RE: Hey all! - by Ivan_Drago - 10-20-2024, 01:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51937
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28902
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 25034
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 212
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192