Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Heart palpitations on cycle
#1
Man I get heart palpitations bad when I go back on cycle! I had them so bad last year I had to wear a heart monitor 24/7 for 2 weeks and do stress tests. In the end my cardiologist asked me when’s the last time I donated. I do prescribe phlebotomy due to past hep c. I’m treated but can’t just donate at will. 
I’m past due and it’s been since before last Halloween. Got to get back to my doctor and get the paperwork done along with labs . Guess I need to come off my light blast of 
300 /deca
250 test c 
50 primo e 
a week so my test levels drop down .
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Heart palpitations on cycle - by Mutant - 03-28-2025, 11:23 AM
Heart palpitations on cycle - by Kubes - 03-28-2025, 03:41 PM
RE: Heart palpitations on cycle - by Mutant - 03-28-2025, 06:27 PM
RE: Heart palpitations on cycle - by Kubes - 03-28-2025, 08:19 PM
RE: Heart palpitations on cycle - by Mutant - 03-29-2025, 11:58 AM
RE: Heart palpitations on cycle - by Bubba - 03-29-2025, 03:39 PM
RE: Heart palpitations on cycle - by Mutant - 03-29-2025, 05:36 PM
Heart palpitations on cycle - by Kubes - 03-30-2025, 09:18 AM
RE: Heart palpitations on cycle - by Mutant - 03-31-2025, 06:54 AM
RE: Heart palpitations on cycle - by OptimoPharma - 04-01-2025, 04:13 PM
RE: Heart palpitations on cycle - by Mutant - 04-02-2025, 09:48 AM
RE: Heart palpitations on cycle - by Kubes - 04-02-2025, 11:12 AM
RE: Heart palpitations on cycle - by Mutant - 04-05-2025, 03:29 PM
Heart palpitations on cycle - by Kubes - 04-05-2025, 06:01 PM
RE: Heart palpitations on cycle - by Mutant - 04-08-2025, 05:49 PM
Heart palpitations on cycle - by Kubes - 04-09-2025, 05:40 PM
RE: Heart palpitations on cycle - by Mutant - 04-11-2025, 04:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51867
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28836
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24975
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 210
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190