Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Heart palpitations on cycle
#3
This time I’m only 14.3 hemo
I have been in like 19 and 20 but try and keep low! Yeah I went to er a couple times last big cycle thinking I was having a heart attack! This time it’s just stress and I’m sure my gear use in the past has gave me a condition. But it didn’t start till I went back on cycle recently. And the stress of my injury and job just makes it worse I’m guessing.
I had to stop taking heavy pwo and use Walmart Abe’s which I like. Not to strong but just enough. Of course in the past I was doing ALOT!!! Of atoms and gear.
That’s why if I could and I will one day when I can afford it. Just sober and try hgh. And I want to get some test U for trt. I’ve read it’s a great option and less pinning. Once every 3 to 4 weeks
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Heart palpitations on cycle - by Mutant - 03-28-2025, 11:23 AM
Heart palpitations on cycle - by Kubes - 03-28-2025, 03:41 PM
RE: Heart palpitations on cycle - by Mutant - 03-28-2025, 06:27 PM
RE: Heart palpitations on cycle - by Kubes - 03-28-2025, 08:19 PM
RE: Heart palpitations on cycle - by Mutant - 03-29-2025, 11:58 AM
RE: Heart palpitations on cycle - by Bubba - 03-29-2025, 03:39 PM
RE: Heart palpitations on cycle - by Mutant - 03-29-2025, 05:36 PM
Heart palpitations on cycle - by Kubes - 03-30-2025, 09:18 AM
RE: Heart palpitations on cycle - by Mutant - 03-31-2025, 06:54 AM
RE: Heart palpitations on cycle - by OptimoPharma - 04-01-2025, 04:13 PM
RE: Heart palpitations on cycle - by Mutant - 04-02-2025, 09:48 AM
RE: Heart palpitations on cycle - by Kubes - 04-02-2025, 11:12 AM
RE: Heart palpitations on cycle - by Mutant - 04-05-2025, 03:29 PM
Heart palpitations on cycle - by Kubes - 04-05-2025, 06:01 PM
RE: Heart palpitations on cycle - by Mutant - 04-08-2025, 05:49 PM
Heart palpitations on cycle - by Kubes - 04-09-2025, 05:40 PM
RE: Heart palpitations on cycle - by Mutant - 04-11-2025, 04:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51904
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28874
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 25012
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 212
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192