Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Thanks for inviting me and letting me join!
#9
I might be a different mutant my friend. Ive never been on that board I don’t believe. I’ve heard there was another og mutant before my time on the boards. I came on the online scene in 2018 I believe . My avatar has followed me since then also . Lol
But thanks brother for the welcome
And to all you guys!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Thanks for inviting me and letting me join! - by Mutant - 03-29-2025, 09:27 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51924
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28892
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 25024
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 212
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192