Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Avanafil/Stendra
#3
(04-16-2025, 12:51 AM)Bubba Wrote: Avanafil seems to cause less adverse reactions but not by much from the 2022 study I read. The price of Stendra is definitely not worth the faster onset time. Viagra doesn't take long. But, I think Avanafil has it's place if someone cannot tolerate Viagra/Cialis. Otherwise, I don't see a reason to purchase it over the other options available.

I was thinking the same thing myself when i saw the price. lol
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Avanafil/Stendra - by silntrunin - 04-15-2025, 06:40 PM
RE: Avanafil/Stendra - by Bubba - 04-16-2025, 12:51 AM
RE: Avanafil/Stendra - by silntrunin - 04-19-2025, 03:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51872
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28840
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24976
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 210
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190