Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yano's HiFi - Post up those favorite jams
#4
(10-21-2024, 07:22 PM)MindlessWork Wrote:
(10-21-2024, 07:20 PM)Kubes Wrote: I like this. I usually just listen to xm radio either hair nation or Ozzys Boneyard

Me too and I stream the Classic Rock Workout Channel via the SiriusXM app on my phone. Good jams to bang plates to!


Is that the station? I like turbo as well on xm radio, once I started using xm radio in the cars there was no turning back I have it in every car
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Yano's HiFi - Post up those favorite jams - by Kubes - 10-21-2024, 07:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51916
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28881
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 25020
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 212
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192