|
NBA Playoffs
|
Posts: 6,187
Threads: 355
Joined: Oct 2024
Reputation:
40
(06-25-2025, 06:24 AM)Demigod Wrote: I figured OKC would take it. I haven't looked yet but is the draft tonight? Basketball is over but I still got my Reds and UFC untill football season.
Yes the draft is tonight and looks like the Mavs have the first pick
|
| Messages In This Thread |
NBA Playoffs - by Kubes - 06-25-2025, 10:57 AM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
|
|
Latest Threads
|
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS
Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51744
|
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!
Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28753
|
JohnMcc's Daily Log
Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24817
|
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?
Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 210
|
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026
Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190
|
|