07-23-2025, 07:08 PM
I just picked up another 10lb bag of Nutrex Chocolate with 128 servings for under $90 bucks and Free Shipping!! I'm trying to work a deal with him if I buy 5 bags at once.
And I'll compare the ingredients to any of the Mega $ brands out there any day. Tastes great and mixes easily and completely.
Only better will be when YourMuscleShop starts carrying Protein Powder then I'm switching.

![[Image: 088288044b5b75b3a246c8b5851813ee.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20250724/088288044b5b75b3a246c8b5851813ee.jpg)
Sent from my TMAF035G using Tapatalk
And I'll compare the ingredients to any of the Mega $ brands out there any day. Tastes great and mixes easily and completely.
Only better will be when YourMuscleShop starts carrying Protein Powder then I'm switching.


![[Image: 088288044b5b75b3a246c8b5851813ee.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20250724/088288044b5b75b3a246c8b5851813ee.jpg)
Sent from my TMAF035G using Tapatalk
CODE PEP20 = 20% OFF
Contact Us :
Email : yourmuscleshopsales1@protonmail.com
WhatsApp : +91 96917 10589
VISIT US :
Https://WWW.GENLABS.ST
WWW.YOURMUSCLESHOP.COM
Contact Us :
Email : yourmuscleshopsales1@protonmail.com
WhatsApp : +91 96917 10589
VISIT US :
Https://WWW.GENLABS.ST
WWW.YOURMUSCLESHOP.COM

