|
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!
|
Posts: 146
Threads: 7
Joined: Oct 2024
Reputation:
11
10-21-2025, 05:16 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2025, 05:22 PM by Durro.)
(09-19-2025, 04:34 PM)PEP-PATRIOT Wrote: My post Workout Pic from the other night. Definitely leaning out but no 6 pac. I eat too much.LOL....
Thanks to my YourMuscleShop Gear for taking me to a new level even at 58yrs young....![[Image: 2d6cd52e7693ed80889215dd87b5bd70.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20250919/2d6cd52e7693ed80889215dd87b5bd70.jpg)
Sent from my TMAF035G using Tapatalk
Looking good bro I remember when you first joined the forums and started your log with YMS. I haven't posted that much but I check in every once in a while. Great job bro keep it up.
Your forearms are huge! You can see the difference in that picture and your avatar pic a big difference bro ?
|
| Messages In This Thread |
RE: MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!! - by Durro - 10-21-2025, 05:16 PM
|
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
|
|
Latest Threads
|
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS
Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51162
|
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!
Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28426
|
JohnMcc's Daily Log
Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24485
|
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?
Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 207
|
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026
Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 189
|
|