|
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS
|
Posts: 344
Threads: 6
Joined: Oct 2024
Reputation:
4
05-11-2026, 03:59 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2026, 03:59 PM by samgraves82.)
(05-10-2026, 07:03 AM)JohnMcc Wrote: I hope the knee is alright Sam, youre a beast bro keep up the awesome work. Thanks brother. I think it's ok. Lot better today
Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
5/11 pull day
Man had a good one today. Slept good, felt good, didn't fill flat and weak. I guess the rest and just absorbing the food did wonders for me yesterday. Showed in the physique today too. We're inside 5 weeks out now.
Why I wrote the date twice   ![[Image: 2990bf684801be30726d3463a85712e6.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260511/2990bf684801be30726d3463a85712e6.jpg) ![[Image: 679b6b75818583af376dd06d58c79044.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260511/679b6b75818583af376dd06d58c79044.jpg) ![[Image: f0e76ec63e4b8b653ccdd0897654ee57.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260511/f0e76ec63e4b8b653ccdd0897654ee57.jpg) ![[Image: 5dd097c4b1c6d331df0af9c6948fc464.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260511/5dd097c4b1c6d331df0af9c6948fc464.jpg)
Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
|
| Messages In This Thread |
RE: LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS - by samgraves82 - 05-11-2026, 03:59 PM
|
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
|
|
Latest Threads
|
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS
Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51175
|
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!
Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28442
|
JohnMcc's Daily Log
Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24488
|
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?
Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 207
|
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026
Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 189
|
|