Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ronda Rousey vs. Gina Carano Is Live on Netflix on May 16
#2
This one I might watch. Other exhibition fights don’t interest me. They’re not real fights to me because most of the fighters retired etc. They’re not in their prime anymore. Like the masters in bodybuilding yeah I’m still interested in it, but I’m more interested in men’s open bodybuilding. But this one I might check out.
I invite you to https://steroidfreaks.is/
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Ronda Rousey vs. Gina Carano Is Live on Netflix on May 16 - by Durro - 05-13-2026, 05:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51872
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28840
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24976
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 210
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190