Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ronda Rousey vs. Gina Carano Is Live on Netflix on May 16
#16
Rhonda and Gina fight was a fucking joke.

I was out on the boat all day and left early so I could try to get home to see some fights. I only made it for the last 2 which was garbage. I get it Nate was cut bad but this has been the story of his life and it just made for a sour ending. Then Rhonda & Gina fight was the joke of all.

I should have stayed out on the lake a few more hours.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Ronda Rousey vs. Gina Carano Is Live on Netflix on May 16 - by KingoftheNorth14 - 05-17-2026, 01:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51872
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28840
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24976
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 210
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190