|
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS
|
Posts: 344
Threads: 6
Joined: Oct 2024
Reputation:
4
Yesterday's push went ok but I was a literal zombie. Should've just taken an extra rest day but I was being stubborn. That said, I didn't finish the bicep part of workout. I got a little extra food and that helped. Didn't get to rest as much as I'd liked today but I'm turning in early at least. Something worked tho cause my quads look pretty sick tonight but here's yesterday pix and work
![[Image: f0609e555cdbf888d295844515bcb7e7.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260518/f0609e555cdbf888d295844515bcb7e7.jpg) ![[Image: 0d2264c0db57af48e3b56162a73db9b4.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260518/0d2264c0db57af48e3b56162a73db9b4.jpg)
Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
|
| Messages In This Thread |
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS - by samgraves82 - 05-17-2026, 09:19 PM
|
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
|
|
Latest Threads
|
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS
Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51181
|
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!
Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28449
|
JohnMcc's Daily Log
Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24491
|
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?
Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 207
|
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026
Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 189
|
|