Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ronda Rousey vs. Gina Carano Is Live on Netflix on May 16
#18
(05-18-2026, 06:11 AM)Durro Wrote: Anyways, I don’t stay up that late anymore so I miss a lot of UFC fights. I always watch them later, but I know it’s better to watch them live but I’d rather hit the gym early.

Now that ufc hit Paramount, I adjust my schedule for good fight nights but I agree here! I don't like changing my early AM schedule

Rousey was always going to attack the arm. Even an aging Gina scares Ronda from any striking because Rondas exit from the UFC was not pleasant for her in any way. She resented the fight game for years... all she had to do was train stand up and she would have unbeatable records for generations to come
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Ronda Rousey vs. Gina Carano Is Live on Netflix on May 16 - by Bubba - 05-20-2026, 12:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51872
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28840
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24976
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 210
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190