Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1mL Syringe for Pinning w/ Smaller Needle
#1
I'm so old school I just heard about guys using a 1mL syringe to push oil through a smaller needle. Anyone here doing this or tried it? I going to pick up a box of 1mL Luer Lock syringe 'only' barrels to try and push through a 27" and 30" needle. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers, Tyler
First Rule is......
Reply


Messages In This Thread
1mL Syringe for Pinning w/ Smaller Needle - by Mr. Durden - 05-28-2026, 02:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51867
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28836
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24975
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 210
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190