Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1mL Syringe for Pinning w/ Smaller Needle
#7
(05-28-2026, 04:34 PM)Mr. Durden Wrote: Bro, your name looks Badass in Red against the Gold stars. You're a five-star Bad Motherfucker just like Jules in Pulp Fiction, lol.

Brother, I hate back filling slin pins. Reason why I'm sticking with hypodermic needles. You can get the needles as small as 30G x 1/2" these days. I just heard over at PM you can use a 1mL hypodermic syringe to create more back pressure to make it easier to push the oil through a smaller pin. I can still use a 21G needle to draw then switch out to a 25G, 27G, or 30G needle. Quicker and easier, at least for me. Just wondering if anyone has done it yet with a 1mL hypo syringe.

Bro, your name looks Badass in Red against the Gold stars. You're a five-star Bad Motherfucker just like Jules in Pulp Fiction, lol.

With the blue bandana, it looks very cool!

Thx bro Kubes is killing it with all the updates! I see what you mean now I don’t mind backfilling but when I do big shots I use 3ml 22g to draw and switch to a 25g 1”.
I invite you to https://steroidfreaks.is/
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: 1mL Syringe for Pinning w/ Smaller Needle - by Durro - 05-28-2026, 06:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51867
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28836
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24975
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 210
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190