Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
what annoys you the most in the gym?
#1
sorry to start my 1st post with negativity but since bodybuilding is all about criticism, I'll just stay true to myself...
For me, it's the carabiner in cables.... and people who take them out with the attachment handles and then it gets lost.
I think it's mostly newbies and especially girls(no offense ladies), I've seen a girl doing lat pulldown with 2 carabiners. 
Then you got these broccoli heads doing one of these cross-body triceps ext without handles. 
I yelled at the owner of the gym to lock those carabiniers with zip ties so it can't be taken out, he swears that it still gets lost. 
So only way people can take them out is if they bring a scissor and physically cut them!
I'm gonna use my own zip ties and will be hunting for next idiot with scissor in their hand.
looking forward to ''optimize'' these retards...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
what annoys you the most in the gym? - by myosaurus - 06-13-2026, 09:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51338
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28586
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24672
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 208
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190