Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Making changes
#6
I have only spent 5wks in the gym in 2026. I had a back surgery in Jan and finally got strong enough and healed enough to get back in the gym. I was back for 5wks then poof I end up having my appendix removed. Then 6 days later tore the deep muscle and stitch in the biggest incision. That jacked me up making me bedridden for 11 days straight. I could hardly walk. I could only get up to use the bathroom, brush my teeth, and suffer thru a shower when I had prepped by taking enough meds to get thru the shower. I have about 2wks left of recovery before I can get back into the gym. I can’t wait but I’m going to be weak as shit.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Making changes - by Mutant - 03-24-2025, 07:13 AM
RE: Making changes - by Marine - 03-24-2025, 08:02 AM
RE: Making changes - by MindlessWork - 03-29-2025, 12:21 PM
RE: Making changes - by Mutant - 03-24-2025, 08:19 AM
RE: Making changes - by OptimoPharma - 04-01-2025, 04:18 PM
RE: Making changes - by KingoftheNorth14 - 06-29-2026, 07:51 AM
RE: Making changes - by MindlessWork - 06-29-2026, 11:26 AM
RE: Making changes - by Kubes - 06-29-2026, 11:34 AM
RE: Making changes - by MindlessWork - 06-29-2026, 12:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51862
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28834
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24972
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 210
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190