Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey
#1
I got back into bodybuilding about 16 months ago after stepping away from it for nearly 10 years. During that time I struggled with PTSD and alcoholism. I was also working as a truck driver and eventually lost my job. Thankfully, I found a factory job that lets me be home with my family, and my wife encouraged me to get back into bodybuilding.
I've been taking it seriously for about the last six months and have replaced alcohol with fitness. I'm proud to say I've been sober since making that change.
I'm a Marine combat veteran (3531 Motor Transport). I'm currently finishing my first cycle using testosterone and retatrutide. I'm 5'6", 185 lbs, and focused on continuing to improve.
I'm pretty straightforward and appreciate constructive criticism. I'm here to keep learning, improve my physique, and share experiences with others. Looking forward to learning as much as I can and finding some good deals along the way.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hey - by Sly0sniper - 07-17-2026, 02:07 PM
RE: Hey - by Kubes - 07-17-2026, 03:22 PM
Hey - by XXL - 07-18-2026, 07:59 AM
RE: Hey - by MindlessWork - 07-18-2026, 01:16 PM
RE: Hey - by KingoftheNorth14 - 07-18-2026, 06:19 PM
RE: Hey - by Demigod - 07-25-2026, 05:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51850
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28826
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24968
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 210
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190