Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Whole Foods vs. Protein Powders
#2
Good article. Thanks Dragonslayer!

I find myself grabbing shakes throughout the day because I don't want whole foods while working.

Using an "Unflavored" Whey this time around. I'm sick of the bullshit included in most powders.
Today, I shook up almond milk and honey alongside the flavorless powder. Delicious!

I'm a big milk guy but I started to break out pretty bad after drinking around a gallon a day.
I hate the fact that my skin is clear now lol. I want my milk, man!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Whole Foods vs. Protein Powders - by Bubba - 11-07-2024, 04:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51991
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28946
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 25082
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 228
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 205