Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Biceps tenotomy vs tenodesis
#3
(07-17-2026, 05:00 AM)Mutant Wrote: I don’t I’m in the same boat pretty much so following.  Wish with all the science and technology we could build a machine that would just fix us like new!  Like on https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1535108/?ref_=ext_shr_lnk


I believe after reading, research, and personal talks with family including friends that have had the same procedure of doing the repair rather than the quick fix, I have decided to just go the long route and do the repair with the 3-4 months of recovery. I’m too self conscious about the potential for a deformity. I’d rather remain symmetrical now. If I fuck it up again then the quick repair will have do. I got one shot to get it right and try to keep it strong and healthy. I’m looking at Sept so I get another 6wks of boating before I have to put the boat up for the rest of the year.

HAMMER & BELL has Oils, Orals, Peptides, HGH, HCG, Sex Meds Ancillaries & more! 

Premium, HPLC Quality Tested AAS! NO MINIMUM PURCHASE EVER! FREE domestic shipping for all orders $199+ ORDER TODAY! 
Https://www.hammerandbell.site
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Biceps tenotomy vs tenodesis - by Mutant - 07-17-2026, 05:00 AM
RE: Biceps tenotomy vs tenodesis - by KingoftheNorth14 - 07-18-2026, 06:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51226
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28474
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24508
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 207
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 189