08-15-2026, 10:42 AM
8/14/26 legs B
HOT DAMN IT FELT GOOD to do an actual workout yesterday. I'm going to try to get back to speed on my upper body Monday. Hopefully the wound is healed enough. It looks really good but they did say wait 2-3 weeks and Monday will only be 10 days so we'll see.
Kinda humbled myself on hack squat yesterday. I HATE having to build a squat pattern back up. So got 4 reps and saw I wasn't making it to 10 so just did a little drop set on the fly sort of. My legs are sore as shit today though Not sure my weight today but I was back up to 197.8 yesterday. Damn, apparently I forgot to write down last set of extensions. Pretty sure it was 13 reps though.
![[Image: 296892168700af6d93031ba72823340d.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260815/296892168700af6d93031ba72823340d.jpg)
![[Image: 85448ae0079e58e460daa2e286c1e621.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260815/85448ae0079e58e460daa2e286c1e621.jpg)
![[Image: 33e66e3f6a156346a5d7db78d35409d8.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260815/33e66e3f6a156346a5d7db78d35409d8.jpg)
![[Image: fe5fc6729657222d49a9e4f12e29bb28.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260815/fe5fc6729657222d49a9e4f12e29bb28.jpg)
![[Image: ddfd646241b4977638aa3aef005500cc.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260815/ddfd646241b4977638aa3aef005500cc.jpg)
Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
HOT DAMN IT FELT GOOD to do an actual workout yesterday. I'm going to try to get back to speed on my upper body Monday. Hopefully the wound is healed enough. It looks really good but they did say wait 2-3 weeks and Monday will only be 10 days so we'll see.
Kinda humbled myself on hack squat yesterday. I HATE having to build a squat pattern back up. So got 4 reps and saw I wasn't making it to 10 so just did a little drop set on the fly sort of. My legs are sore as shit today though Not sure my weight today but I was back up to 197.8 yesterday. Damn, apparently I forgot to write down last set of extensions. Pretty sure it was 13 reps though.
![[Image: 296892168700af6d93031ba72823340d.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260815/296892168700af6d93031ba72823340d.jpg)
![[Image: 85448ae0079e58e460daa2e286c1e621.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260815/85448ae0079e58e460daa2e286c1e621.jpg)
![[Image: 33e66e3f6a156346a5d7db78d35409d8.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260815/33e66e3f6a156346a5d7db78d35409d8.jpg)
![[Image: fe5fc6729657222d49a9e4f12e29bb28.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260815/fe5fc6729657222d49a9e4f12e29bb28.jpg)
![[Image: ddfd646241b4977638aa3aef005500cc.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260815/ddfd646241b4977638aa3aef005500cc.jpg)
Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk

