08-17-2026, 08:29 PM
8/17/26 chest/bis
Well I got humbled today. Well, more like paranoid. While I was warming up I really started feeling that incision today. I had some of the stitches taken out but he left the 2 center ones. Shit got in my head so I just chilled out and lighten up the weight. I did go hard tho. Felt it doing cable curls too real bad so just did slow ass reps with a good pause at the top. Didn't even count reps just endured the pain in my biceps as long as possible. Did feel good to "go hard " though.
I forgot to write the reps down on first set/drop set(unintentionally) of smith press but think it was 5 and 5 or something like that.
![[Image: 53e15c7a531186077a615bedc868c7df.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260818/53e15c7a531186077a615bedc868c7df.jpg)
![[Image: 72ae27337417f560c7e4637ce3a6e1b7.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260818/72ae27337417f560c7e4637ce3a6e1b7.jpg)
![[Image: bf8199968fbb773b04c4bda12a7fbdd1.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260818/bf8199968fbb773b04c4bda12a7fbdd1.jpg)
![[Image: ed19128af1c4a8f3f42dd83dc254fa34.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260818/ed19128af1c4a8f3f42dd83dc254fa34.jpg)
![[Image: 178e6e91fe4720fbdc9cb638c9750ec4.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260818/178e6e91fe4720fbdc9cb638c9750ec4.jpg)
Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
Well I got humbled today. Well, more like paranoid. While I was warming up I really started feeling that incision today. I had some of the stitches taken out but he left the 2 center ones. Shit got in my head so I just chilled out and lighten up the weight. I did go hard tho. Felt it doing cable curls too real bad so just did slow ass reps with a good pause at the top. Didn't even count reps just endured the pain in my biceps as long as possible. Did feel good to "go hard " though.
I forgot to write the reps down on first set/drop set(unintentionally) of smith press but think it was 5 and 5 or something like that.
![[Image: 53e15c7a531186077a615bedc868c7df.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260818/53e15c7a531186077a615bedc868c7df.jpg)
![[Image: 72ae27337417f560c7e4637ce3a6e1b7.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260818/72ae27337417f560c7e4637ce3a6e1b7.jpg)
![[Image: bf8199968fbb773b04c4bda12a7fbdd1.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260818/bf8199968fbb773b04c4bda12a7fbdd1.jpg)
![[Image: ed19128af1c4a8f3f42dd83dc254fa34.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260818/ed19128af1c4a8f3f42dd83dc254fa34.jpg)
![[Image: 178e6e91fe4720fbdc9cb638c9750ec4.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260818/178e6e91fe4720fbdc9cb638c9750ec4.jpg)
Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk

