08-20-2026, 12:12 AM
8/19/26 back/hams
Not too mad at today. BB rows felt heavy AF at first so stuck with 225 and then got 15 reps with it. But I'll get the weights adjusted over next few weeks. Won't lie. The extra volume and no rest pause sets feels strange. I like the pump but still different. I did keep forgetting to write down my reps tho. Didn't even attempt to remember the forced reps.
Keep forgetting to weight myself too. I was 199.7 couple days ago though.
![[Image: 6b3a42ac11cab171ab9f185ad35957c0.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260820/6b3a42ac11cab171ab9f185ad35957c0.jpg)
![[Image: 138ef848d631bb86e066fd12790ef45a.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260820/138ef848d631bb86e066fd12790ef45a.jpg)
![[Image: 6437294a524dfe65654970c78a8943b8.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260820/6437294a524dfe65654970c78a8943b8.jpg)
Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
Not too mad at today. BB rows felt heavy AF at first so stuck with 225 and then got 15 reps with it. But I'll get the weights adjusted over next few weeks. Won't lie. The extra volume and no rest pause sets feels strange. I like the pump but still different. I did keep forgetting to write down my reps tho. Didn't even attempt to remember the forced reps.
Keep forgetting to weight myself too. I was 199.7 couple days ago though.
![[Image: 6b3a42ac11cab171ab9f185ad35957c0.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260820/6b3a42ac11cab171ab9f185ad35957c0.jpg)
![[Image: 138ef848d631bb86e066fd12790ef45a.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260820/138ef848d631bb86e066fd12790ef45a.jpg)
![[Image: 6437294a524dfe65654970c78a8943b8.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260820/6437294a524dfe65654970c78a8943b8.jpg)
Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk

