08-31-2026, 08:07 PM
8/31/26 chest and bis
Didn't get as many sets of biceps as I wanted but I made every single set count. It was 5 sets to failure, them to single arm, and then several partials so the 5 sets were hard AF.
The flat bench coming back strong and fast. +2!reps from last time. I'll have 365 back in the bar in no time and I'm going to beat that 7 reps from last year!! My chest was totally trashed when I left. I'm loving the extra volume. Don't get it twisted tho, almost every set end in failure +partials or forced reps. Weight is starting to climb fast too. 204.8 today. I think it may just be a "fat day" tho so we'll see it it drops a lb tomorrow.
![[Image: 8264b6035fecc014faa045b58090afe3.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260901/8264b6035fecc014faa045b58090afe3.jpg)
![[Image: 684e447068f783e041ccc64115fcc63d.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260901/684e447068f783e041ccc64115fcc63d.jpg)
![[Image: 4d45214b650f61d8019ab4e4075c3f24.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260901/4d45214b650f61d8019ab4e4075c3f24.jpg)
![[Image: a7954c0b2b11a7d29d0114a63ba27542.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260901/a7954c0b2b11a7d29d0114a63ba27542.jpg)
![[Image: 66c30d7031323ce016c00a2079c203c3.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260901/66c30d7031323ce016c00a2079c203c3.jpg)
Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
Didn't get as many sets of biceps as I wanted but I made every single set count. It was 5 sets to failure, them to single arm, and then several partials so the 5 sets were hard AF.
The flat bench coming back strong and fast. +2!reps from last time. I'll have 365 back in the bar in no time and I'm going to beat that 7 reps from last year!! My chest was totally trashed when I left. I'm loving the extra volume. Don't get it twisted tho, almost every set end in failure +partials or forced reps. Weight is starting to climb fast too. 204.8 today. I think it may just be a "fat day" tho so we'll see it it drops a lb tomorrow.
![[Image: 8264b6035fecc014faa045b58090afe3.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260901/8264b6035fecc014faa045b58090afe3.jpg)
![[Image: 684e447068f783e041ccc64115fcc63d.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260901/684e447068f783e041ccc64115fcc63d.jpg)
![[Image: 4d45214b650f61d8019ab4e4075c3f24.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260901/4d45214b650f61d8019ab4e4075c3f24.jpg)
![[Image: a7954c0b2b11a7d29d0114a63ba27542.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260901/a7954c0b2b11a7d29d0114a63ba27542.jpg)
![[Image: 66c30d7031323ce016c00a2079c203c3.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260901/66c30d7031323ce016c00a2079c203c3.jpg)
Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk

