Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
what annoys you the most in the gym?
#7
People in general just suck so I’ll go with its basically just the people that annoy me the most. I’m ok with the occasional hot chic or two coming in as long as they don’t talk a lot but as far as I’m concerned an empty gym is an awesome place to be.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: what annoys you the most in the gym? - by GearProRep - 09-08-2026, 11:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51796
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28803
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24945
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 210
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190