09-21-2026, 03:53 PM
Got a little busy sleeping like a bear this weekend so got behind posting. Them things went all to hell last night and this morning and it really affected my training today. At least I feel like it did my heavy pressing. That said, on my back off set with 275#, shit started feeling too good to leave so just lowered weight more and added a band just to have some fun. I fucking love banding a press! I don't know why I don't do it more. Well, I know why. Anyways, my first set sucked but the rest was awesome. Also, tossed the decline press at the end and went to hammer incline. I tried the decline a few times and it just doesn't do it for me. Flat and incline just feel better.
![[Image: 4c9a48e345bbc010ddd65ea3650108bb.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260921/4c9a48e345bbc010ddd65ea3650108bb.jpg)
![[Image: 8ee4461478901bf79bb6449576240741.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260921/8ee4461478901bf79bb6449576240741.jpg)
![[Image: bfaa33b4535c2a9160360076d0f968d0.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260921/bfaa33b4535c2a9160360076d0f968d0.jpg)
![[Image: 7c369cc809bfb3e4f046d91b615230dc.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260921/7c369cc809bfb3e4f046d91b615230dc.jpg)
![[Image: 7823ac900e94480c01060ccf39ae1aeb.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260921/7823ac900e94480c01060ccf39ae1aeb.jpg)
Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
![[Image: 4c9a48e345bbc010ddd65ea3650108bb.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260921/4c9a48e345bbc010ddd65ea3650108bb.jpg)
![[Image: 8ee4461478901bf79bb6449576240741.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260921/8ee4461478901bf79bb6449576240741.jpg)
![[Image: bfaa33b4535c2a9160360076d0f968d0.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260921/bfaa33b4535c2a9160360076d0f968d0.jpg)
![[Image: 7c369cc809bfb3e4f046d91b615230dc.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260921/7c369cc809bfb3e4f046d91b615230dc.jpg)
![[Image: 7823ac900e94480c01060ccf39ae1aeb.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260921/7823ac900e94480c01060ccf39ae1aeb.jpg)
Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk

