09-24-2026, 07:19 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2026, 07:26 PM by samgraves82.)
I swear I thought I posted this Monday or Tuesday. I really needed to feel some heavy weight this week and exactly what I've done. The pressing felt so good so we just stayed there instead of going to smith press. I freaking love band pressing
![[Image: 3c5e4d1661d697f3adf83570feff0157.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260925/3c5e4d1661d697f3adf83570feff0157.jpg)
![[Image: 51c211477df044058082a62d8dc9d17c.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260925/51c211477df044058082a62d8dc9d17c.jpg)
![[Image: f481316ddcde025bb7bb77689d6bb872.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260925/f481316ddcde025bb7bb77689d6bb872.jpg)
![[Image: b1748840887bb5dc236f5b9a7652ede8.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260925/b1748840887bb5dc236f5b9a7652ede8.jpg)
![[Image: 1407ef1c8f16dde615bf14e83f3511c9.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260925/1407ef1c8f16dde615bf14e83f3511c9.jpg)
Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
We did our regular pulldown movement yesterday then deadlifted 2.sets and then a drop set of cable rows. Cause the deads felt so good did that second set so it caused us to run out of time before doing hams but id say the deads covered that mostly. Worth it. Not happy only got 3 with 500 first time untouched that in a while so it'll climb fast. I will say, my back is sore from top to bottom. Set a PR with 405x13 tho. Wasn't pretty but did it.
![[Image: a53ea8311a1f7d950dc2ba14cca88cc1.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260925/a53ea8311a1f7d950dc2ba14cca88cc1.jpg)
![[Image: 2baefea44fe1997425a3389193122d48.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260925/2baefea44fe1997425a3389193122d48.jpg)
Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
![[Image: 3c5e4d1661d697f3adf83570feff0157.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260925/3c5e4d1661d697f3adf83570feff0157.jpg)
![[Image: 51c211477df044058082a62d8dc9d17c.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260925/51c211477df044058082a62d8dc9d17c.jpg)
![[Image: f481316ddcde025bb7bb77689d6bb872.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260925/f481316ddcde025bb7bb77689d6bb872.jpg)
![[Image: b1748840887bb5dc236f5b9a7652ede8.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260925/b1748840887bb5dc236f5b9a7652ede8.jpg)
![[Image: 1407ef1c8f16dde615bf14e83f3511c9.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260925/1407ef1c8f16dde615bf14e83f3511c9.jpg)
Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk
We did our regular pulldown movement yesterday then deadlifted 2.sets and then a drop set of cable rows. Cause the deads felt so good did that second set so it caused us to run out of time before doing hams but id say the deads covered that mostly. Worth it. Not happy only got 3 with 500 first time untouched that in a while so it'll climb fast. I will say, my back is sore from top to bottom. Set a PR with 405x13 tho. Wasn't pretty but did it.
![[Image: a53ea8311a1f7d950dc2ba14cca88cc1.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260925/a53ea8311a1f7d950dc2ba14cca88cc1.jpg)
![[Image: 2baefea44fe1997425a3389193122d48.jpg]](https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20260925/2baefea44fe1997425a3389193122d48.jpg)
Sent from my motorola razr 2025 using Tapatalk

