Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
G'afternoon to all
#1
Hello.  First I would like to thank Mindlesswork and Kubes for the personal invite to SB.com.

New member here but not new to the scene.  I have been in this environment for 25+ years and learn something new everyday.  I like to post up valuable information, articles, and past experiences for everyone and in particular for young newbies so that they can research and learn how to properly partake in this setting.  I would be the first to admit that I don't know everything but I can provide some valuable research for many through my knowledge and experience.   Anyone who says they do......don't listen to them.


My motto has always been.........."Education is paramount in this environment".  This is the key to maintaining your health and wellbeing.

Anyways....thank you again to my friends Mindless and Kubes for the invite.  I am looking forward to helping others, getting to know all of you and watching this forum grow.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
G'afternoon to all - by 01dragonslayer - 10-11-2024, 11:49 AM
RE: G'afternoon to all - by Kubes - 10-11-2024, 11:56 AM
RE: G'afternoon to all - by 01dragonslayer - 10-11-2024, 12:01 PM
RE: G'afternoon to all - by MindlessWork - 10-11-2024, 12:15 PM
RE: G'afternoon to all - by 01dragonslayer - 10-12-2024, 06:51 AM
RE: G'afternoon to all - by Bubba - 10-11-2024, 12:21 PM
RE: G'afternoon to all - by Devil1 - 10-11-2024, 07:05 PM
G'afternoon to all - by Durro - 10-16-2024, 06:37 AM
RE: G'afternoon to all - by Ivan_Drago - 10-20-2024, 07:55 PM
G'afternoon to all - by Musclemechanic76 - 12-16-2024, 11:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51902
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28873
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 25007
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 212
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192