|
JohnMcc's Daily Log
|
Posts: 202
Threads: 2
Joined: Nov 2024
Reputation:
2
11-20-2024, 04:57 AM
(This post was last modified: 11-20-2024, 04:57 AM by JohnMcc.)
(11-19-2024, 06:31 PM)Jolter604 Wrote: great log man
And I have not been over at bop for a hot minute .
Sent from my motorola edge 2024 using Tapatalk Thanks for following along bro, I have years worth of log on BOP.
Morning weight 201lbs, I havent weighed in in a couple weeks and didn't think I'd be this light. Fortunately most of this weight has came from my legs which, upper body is still decently broly or at least with a pump. I youred a strongman/powerlifting gym a couple streets from me I didn't know about until a few days ago. I will likely be joining within the next week or 2.
GET SOME!
|
| Messages In This Thread |
RE: JohnMcc's Daily Log - by JohnMcc - 11-20-2024, 04:57 AM
|
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
|
|
Latest Threads
|
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS
Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51264
|
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!
Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28520
|
JohnMcc's Daily Log
Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24562
|
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?
Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 207
|
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026
Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190
|
|