Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Daily Eats
#1
As most of you know, dieting is the hardest part of a Bodybuilding and Fitness lifestyle so I eat to keep it interesting and keeps my Hungry for more.

Now I don't do a competition diet and at 57yrs young, I'm not looking for a 6 pack again so I basically eat "clean-ish"

I do prepare 99% of my and my Gorgeous Goddess Wife's meals though and go with pretty healthy ingredients for everything and do use light seasonings so it still tastes goooood.

Anyway, I hope this log helps give you all some ideas to help keep you on a healthier diet.

Medium Rare Sirloin with 3 Eggs Sunnyside Up [Image: 7ec15b13a8445670e7f6ece6f29f492c.jpg]

Sent from my TMAF035G using Tapatalk
CODE PEP20 = 20% OFF

Contact Us :
Email : yourmuscleshopsales1@protonmail.com
WhatsApp : +91 96917 10589
VISIT US : 
Https://WWW.GENLABS.ST
WWW.YOURMUSCLESHOP.COM
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My Daily Eats - by PEP-PATRIOT - 11-25-2024, 01:04 PM
My Daily Eats - by PEP-PATRIOT - 11-27-2024, 04:46 AM
My Daily Eats - by PEP-PATRIOT - 12-03-2024, 09:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51924
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28892
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 25024
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 212
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192