11-26-2024, 07:53 PM
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2024, 08:08 PM by PEP-PATRIOT.)
Well decided to hit arms anyway. Going lighter and really focusing on controlled movements.
I'll be posting up my workout shortly.
Sent from my TMAF035G using Tapatalk
ARMS DONE!!
I tweaked my back the other day in my workout so I almost skipped tonight but couldn't. So I just went lighter and concentrated on slower, more controlled reps.
But I got er done!!
*Bent over Tri Extension--3 sets of 12
*Preacher Curls--3 sets of 15
*Skull Crushers--3 sets of 10
*Cable Curls--3 sets of 10
SUPER SET:
*Close Reverse Grip Bench--2 sets of 15
*Reverse Curls--2 sets of 12
BUILT BY YOURMUSCLESHOP!!!
Sent from my TMAF035G using Tapatalk
I'll be posting up my workout shortly.
Sent from my TMAF035G using Tapatalk
ARMS DONE!!
I tweaked my back the other day in my workout so I almost skipped tonight but couldn't. So I just went lighter and concentrated on slower, more controlled reps.
But I got er done!!
*Bent over Tri Extension--3 sets of 12
*Preacher Curls--3 sets of 15
*Skull Crushers--3 sets of 10
*Cable Curls--3 sets of 10
SUPER SET:
*Close Reverse Grip Bench--2 sets of 15
*Reverse Curls--2 sets of 12
BUILT BY YOURMUSCLESHOP!!!
Sent from my TMAF035G using Tapatalk
CODE PEP20 = 20% OFF
Contact Us :
Email : yourmuscleshopsales1@protonmail.com
WhatsApp : +91 96917 10589
VISIT US :
Https://WWW.GENLABS.ST
WWW.YOURMUSCLESHOP.COM
Contact Us :
Email : yourmuscleshopsales1@protonmail.com
WhatsApp : +91 96917 10589
VISIT US :
Https://WWW.GENLABS.ST
WWW.YOURMUSCLESHOP.COM

