Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi
#1
Hello just introducing myself, I am a member on BOP
Reply
#2
Hey guys sorry for quick intro, well wasn’t so much of an intro lol, sorry it was late at night when I first stumbled across this board. I’m a member at quite of bit boards. Been I. This game for a while now. Just wanted to say hi and kubes thanks for the invite over from BOP
Reply
#3
Welcome aboard

Sent from my SM-F956U using Tapatalk
Reply
#4
Welcome to the family. I upgraded your member status Smile
Reply
#5
Welcome glad to see you here
I invite you to https://steroidfreaks.is/
Reply
#6
Welcome to Kubes Corner!
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

-Morpheus (from the Matrix)
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51915
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28881
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 25020
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 212
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 192