Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Intro
#1
Wink 
Whats good family. New here from b.o.p. I have been in the game for about 15 years. Love learning new things. And trying to push myself. I'm sitting at my heaviest right now at about 225.love trying to get as big as I possibly can. I'm always happy to help others and share what I have learned. Thanks Kubes for the invite and look forward to being part of another awesome board 
Cowboy
Reply
#2
Welcome to the family friend!! You knew color and status looks great on you!
Reply
#3
Welcome to SB!
This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

-Morpheus (from the Matrix)
Reply
#4
Welcome aboard!!
Reply
#5
Welcome to SB!
I invite you to https://steroidfreaks.is/
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Latest Threads
LOG: BACK TO BARBELL BASICS

Last Post
10-06-2026 01:51 AM
» Replies: 318
» Views: 51831
MY JOURNEY TO VALHALLA!!!

Last Post
10-04-2026 05:10 PM
» Replies: 179
» Views: 28816
JohnMcc's Daily Log

Last Post
10-03-2026 04:57 PM
» Replies: 198
» Views: 24966
WHO IS YOUR NCAA MENS BASKETBALL TEAM?

Last Post
09-30-2026 11:26 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 210
H&B-Biggest Sale of 2026

Last Post
09-16-2026 09:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 190